BulldozAIR is a construction project management platform used by large generalist corporates to collaborate with their construction contractors and monitor the progress of their sites from their office. Our software is used by industry leaders from real estate, energy, retail, transportation, infrastructure, and manufacturing. Some clients include SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci Energies, Bouygues Immobilier and Carrefour to name a few.
By joining us you will integrate two of the most important and exclusive startup ecosystems in the world:
- Y Combinator: The world’s most selective startup accelerator. Based in Silicon Valley, Y combinator has backed some of the fastest-growing companies in the world including Airbnb, Dropbox, and Stripe.
- Station F: Based in Paris, Station F is the biggest startup incubator in the world. In one year, it has become the European hub for innovation with 1000 startups, VC Partners such as Daphni, Kima Ventures, and Ventech, as well as tech partners such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google.
Other perks of joining BulldozAIR
- Gain valuable knowledge on the startup ecosystem
- Expand your network with two of the most exclusive startup environments in the world
- Participate in international tech and innovation events (Viva Technology, Station F events, etc.)
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Be in direct contact with the top management of some of the largest companies worldwide
- Improve your knowledge of the tech culture
- Get a general overview of different business areas
- Obtain multidisciplinary expertise
- Have autonomy and make decisions
- Have the flexibility to develop the areas of expertise you are interested in
- Possibility to join the BulldozAIR team at the end of your internship
As a part of the account management team, you will work closely with the head of the unit in order to drive adoption and ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Your tasks will include:
- Understand client’s needs and job processes to propose a suitable use workflow of BulldozAIR.
- Monitor the correct implementation of the solution in clients’ companies or business units through on site or online trainings and content (e-learning, users guides, …).
- Inquire on user satisfaction and deploy a methodology to improve it.
- Gather users’ feedback and collaborate with the tech team to support new developments in the solution.
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- Answer incoming emails, phone calls or chats from existing and prospective customers.
- Consistently enhance internal processes and systems.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS degree, you have the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships.
- You’re empathic, perceptive and know how diffuse tough situations.
- Attention to detail and customer service. You must always be working for the customer’s best interest.
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling.
- Excellent level of French oral expression
- Only internships allowed (No alternance or contract pro)
Send your resume to [email protected].
- Location: Paris, France – STATION F –
- Dates: as soon as possible & for at least 4 months
- Compensation: according to experience and success
- Happy hours every week