You want to join a hyper-growth startup and you are an iOS developer at heart, you want to work in an environment with rich technical and innovative challenge? BulldozAIR is looking for an iOS developer to join their team and have a concrete impact on growth and acquisition of new customers and industry sectors.
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
We are launching a new product (this is a right time to join us!) and we are looking for experienced and talented profiles to:
- Design and develop a new app iOS native from scratch (Swift);
- Design and code new features of current BulldozAIR app (Objective – C);
- Design new services for BulldozAIR clients which address new industries. Example of developments: Geolocation, QRcode, integration of IR thermal camera.
Whether you know Objective-C or Swift, your profile is interesting to us if you know about following modern technologies and tools (or if you convince us that lack in this list THE ultimate techno):
Swift, Objective-C, Core Data, SQLite, Realm, Storyboards, Auto Layout, REST API & Networking, Xcode, Unit testing, GIT, CocoaPods
You have a UX knowledge as well as an obsession of client’s experience: Onboarding, reactivation, conversion, shortening loading time etc.
We are looking for talented “Do-ers” working for the result:
- You have developed several applications for yourself or the client (portfolio of past or current accomplishments or open source contribution, for example);
- You are not afraid of functional testing architecture, or units making difficult tasks smaller and simpler;
- Able to help other developers;
- Work for the result;
- Continuous technological surveillance on this domain, new frameworks and on apps in general;
- Knowledge of guidelines and recent designing tendencies;
- Determined to make an impact on user’s daily lives;
- Ability to work in English speaking company;
- Good level of French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Working in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people.
- Happy hours every week.
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices.
- Mutual comfortability.
- Mixed team M/F.
- International company: office in San Francisco and Paris.
- Location: Paris 15- Incubator Boucicaut – in the center of Paris 15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower.
- Dates: as soon as possible.
- CDI contract (permanent contract), compensation according to experience, bonuses according to the result.
- Contact: send your resume and availability to Maxence Lerigner to [email protected] or to dGVsOiszMzY1MjI5MjA4Mg==