BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
We are launching a new product (this is a right time to join us!) and we are looking for experienced and talented profiles to:
- Design and develop a new back-end from scratch (Node.js) with API and Microservices;
- Have a Devops approach (Cloud, virtual machines and Docker);
- Design and develop a new user front-end (your choice of JS tech, we like AngularJS and React but maybe you have a better one!);
- Design and develop a new administrator/commercial front-end;
- Design and develop dashboard tools;
- Improve platform and back-end of current BulldozAIR (Node.js);
- Design and code new front-end features of current BulldozAIR app (AngularJS);
- Design new services for BulldozAIR clients which address new industries. Example of developments: Geolocation, QRcode, integration of IR thermal camera.
Whether you are into front-end, back-end or full-stack, your profile is interesting to us if you know about following modern technologies and tools (or if you convince us that lack in this list THE ultimate techno):
- Back-end: Node.js, Express.js, Mocha, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, NPM, Gulp, GIT, Cloud environments (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform), Microservices, Docker, Sendgrid, New Relic.
- Front-end: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, NPM, Gulp, GIT.
You have a UX knowledge as well as an obsession of client’s experience: Onboarding, reactivation, conversion, shortening loading time etc.
We are looking for talented “Do-ers” working for the result:
- You have developed several applications for yourself or the client (portfolio of past or current accomplishments or open source contribution, for example);
- You are not afraid of functional testing architecture, or making difficult tasks smaller and simpler;
- Able to help other developers;
- Work for the result;
- Continuous technological surveillance on this domain, new frameworks and on apps in general;
- Knowledge of guidelines and recent designing tendencies;
- Determined to make an impact on user’s daily lives;
- Ability to work in English speaking company;
- Good level of French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Working in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people.
- Happy hours every week.
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices.
- Mutual comfortability
- Mixed team M/F.
- International company: office in San Francisco and Paris
- Location: Paris 15- Incubator Boucicaut – in the center of Paris 15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower.
- Dates: as soon as possible.
- CDI contract (permanent contract), compensation according to experience, bonuses according to the result.
- Contact: send your resume and availability to Maxence Lerigner to [email protected] or to dGVsOiszMzY1MjI5MjA4Mg==