You want to join a hyper-growth startup and you have sales at heart, you want to work in an environment with rich technical and innovative challenge? BulldozAIR is looking for a sales manager to join their team and have a concrete impact on growth and acquisition of new customers and industry sectors.
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
We are looking for Sales Manager to participate in acceleration and adaptation of our solution, to insure conquer of new clients and to extend the application use to existing clients, industries or geographical zones. You will have following responsibilities:
- Identification of new sectors for commercial development of BulldozAIR;
- Hunting: research and qualification of leads obtained via: Linkedin, Web, CRM, trade shows, marketing;
- Farming: correspondence with our existing clients about their needs: business, types of project;
- To show our solution value with online demonstration, in our office, in other offices or during professional events – in France and internationally;
- To be responsible for commercial relations with big accounts via demonstrations, technical or commercial offers and negotiations – interlocutor level is often TOP Management;
- Answer to commercial offers;
- “Always follow up”;
- “ABC – always be closing” – insure the commercial closing expansion within our existing clients.
- You are “Doer” working for the result.
- You have at least of 3 years’ experience in Sales SAAS B2B.
- You have a track record from your previous jobs.
- You have a knowledge of CRM software (commercial report).
- You are able to negotiate and to face objections tin order to insure sales objectives.
- You are empathetic, able to feel others emotions and diffuse difficult commercial situations.
- You pay attention to the details and always work in client’s best interest.
- You are not afraid to learn terminology and process of client’s domain (construction, energy, maintenance, real estate, transport, technique etc) to support technically sales meetings.
- Excellent level of grammar and orthography.
- Good level of computing or Web.
- Good presentation.
- Good level of French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Possibility to grow fast and manage a team.
- Working in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people.
- Happy hours every week.
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices.
- Motivating variable.
- Mixed team M/F.
- Location: Paris 15- Incubator Boucicaut
- Dates: as soon as possible.
- Compensation according to experience, bonuses according to the result.
- Contact: send your resume and availability to [email protected]