CEO Right-hand Man Internship
BulldozAIR is a construction project management platform used by large generalist corporates to collaborate with their construction contractors and monitor the progress of their sites from their office. Our software is used by industry leaders from real estate, energy, retail, transportation, infrastructure, and manufacturing. Some clients include SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci Energies, Bouygues Immobilier and Carrefour to name a few.
By joining us you will integrate two of the most important and exclusive startup ecosystems in the world:
- Y Combinator: The world’s most selective startup accelerator. Based in Silicon Valley, Y combinator has backed some of the fastest-growing companies in the world including Airbnb, Dropbox, and Stripe.
- Station F: Based in Paris, Station F is the biggest startup incubator in the world. In one year, it has become the European hub for innovation with 1000 startups, VC Partners such as Daphni, Kima Ventures, and Ventech, as well as tech partners such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google.
Other perks of joining BulldozAIR
- Gain valuable knowledge on the startup ecosystem
- Expand your network with two of the most exclusive startup environments in the world
- Participate in international tech and innovation events (Viva Technology, Station F events, etc.)
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Be in direct contact with the top management of some of the largest companies worldwide
- Improve your knowledge of the tech culture
- Get a general overview of different business areas
- Obtain multidisciplinary expertise
- Have autonomy and make decisions
- Have the flexibility to develop the areas of expertise you are interested in
- Possibility to join the BulldozAIR team at the end of your internship
As the executive assistant of the CEO, you will work closely with the founders and participate in a wide range of strategic projects to support the realization of BulldozAIR’s objectives and its growth. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Be at the center of the reactor.
- Serve as a liaison to our board members, acting as primary contact for providing information, scheduling meetings, distributing meeting notices and handling other sensitive documentation.
- Supporting the CEO, including expense reports, and other similar reports, respond and follow up as necessary to all inquiries coming into the office for the CEO.
- Support coordinating appointments, internal and external, including travel arrangements for the entire executive team.
- Manage ongoing work stream coordination with CEO direct reports, other staff, board members and external associations.
- Plan events, group meetings, dinners, etc.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS degree (Bac+3 or more) in business or engineering.
- You have the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships.
- You’re empathic, perceptive and know how diffuse tough situations.
- You’re proactive & take initiative easily.
- You’re passionate to learn and improve.
- You can work under pressure and are open to take challenging projects.
- You’re able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- You’re at ease with presentations and other forms of public speaking.
- You’re very organized and detailed-oriented.
- You enjoy being autonomous.
- You have a great professional conscience.
- You’re an effective communicator with professional demeanor.
- Excellent computer and web skills: Office, other online SaaS services.
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling.
- Native-level French is a must.
- Fluency in English is also required.
- Only internships allowed (No alternance or contract pro)
Send your resume to [email protected]
- Location: Paris, France – STATION F –
- Dates: as soon as possible & for at least 4 months
- Compensation: according to experience
- Happy hours every week