BulldozAIR is a construction project management platform used by large generalist corporates to collaborate with their construction contractors and monitor the progress of their sites from their office. Our software is used by industry leaders from real estate, energy, retail, transportation, infrastructure, and manufacturing. Some clients include SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci Energies, Bouygues Immobilier and Carrefour to name a few.
By joining us you will integrate two of the most important and exclusive startup ecosystems in the world:
- Y Combinator: The world’s most selective startup accelerator. Based in Silicon Valley, Y combinator has backed some of the fastest-growing companies in the world including Airbnb, Dropbox, and Stripe.
- Station F: Based in Paris, Station F is the biggest startup incubator in the world. In one year, it has become the European hub for innovation with 1000 startups, VC Partners such as Daphni, Kima Ventures, and Ventech, as well as tech partners such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google.
Other perks of joining BulldozAIR
- Gain valuable knowledge on the startup ecosystem
- Expand your network with two of the most exclusive startup environments in the world
- Participate in international tech and innovation events (Viva Technology, station F events, etc.)
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Be in direct contact with the top management of some of the largest companies worldwide
- Improve your knowledge of the tech culture
- Get a general overview of different business areas
- Obtain multidisciplinary expertise
- Have autonomy and make decisions
- Have the flexibility to develop the areas of expertise you are interested in
- Possibility to join the BulldozAIR team at the end of your internship
As a part of the sales team, you will participate in the enhancement of our solution to ensure the conquest of new clients and the continuous use of the tool by existing clients, as well as the development of new industries and/or geographical zones. Your tasks will include:
- Identify new sectors for the commercial development of BulldozAIR.
- Research and qualification of leads obtained via LinkedIn, Web, CRM, trade shows, marketing, …
- Communicate with existing clients to understand their needs regarding the use of the solution: types of businesses, types of projects, etc.
- Communicate BulldozAIR’s value-proposition to potential customers through online demonstrations and presentations in our office, other locations or in professional events in France and/or other countries.
- Manage commercial relationships with large accounts, where the interlocutor level is often top management, via demonstrations, technical or commercial offers, and negotiations.
- Place a suitable commercial offer and ensure commercial closing.
- Ensure business expansion within our existing clients.
- You are currently pursuing an MA/MS degree (Bac+5 or more), you have the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships.
- You are skilled at negotiations and able counterargument objections to ensure sales objectives.
- You are empathic, perceptive and know how to diffuse difficult commercial situations.
- You are positive by nature.
- You have good presentation skills.
- You pay attention to details and have the clients’ interests in mind.
- You have an excellent level of grammar and orthography.
- You have good computer and web skills.
- You have already had a first experience in sales or marketing.
- Only internships allowed (No alternance or contract pro)
Send your resume to [email protected].
- Location: Paris, France – STATION F –
- Dates: as soon as possible
- Duration: at least 4 months
- Compensation according to experience and performance bonuses according to results
- Happy hours with the team every week