BulldozAIR is looking for an Event Marketing intern.
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
You will be helping to organize and develop “Apéro Chantier Innovation”, as well as our other events (exhibitions, shows, breakfasts, etc…). Therefore, your tasks are the following:
- Event management (on-site operational set-up, partner research, and follow-up);
- Build documents promoting the events;
- Design, sending, and monitoring of newsletters;
- Social network activity and development;
- Report writing and publication on our WordPress blogs;
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Marketing / Communication, interested in events management and B2B marketing.
- Strong copywriting skills including excellent use of grammar & spelling
- You are particularly known for your organization skills and you have very good team spirit
- Vous parlez un peu le français ou souhaitez apprendre ☺
- Working in the center of Paris (15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower), in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people
- Happy hours every week
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices
- Location: Paris, France – Incubator Boucicaut –
- Dates: as soon as possible for at least 3 months
- Compensation: according to experience
- Contact: send your resume to [email protected]