BulldozAIR is looking for an intern to specialize in Growth Hacking and acquisition (pay-per-click advertising – the process of advertising on search engines and other online platforms).
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
You will be fully associated with the definition of marketing and business strategy of the company and more specifically you will assist with the setup and optimization of digital marketing campaigns. Your tasks will include:
- Manage the strategy, setup, and implementation of all paid campaigns (AdWords, Facebook, display, LinkedIn, retargeting and partnerships);
- Daily monitoring, statement of performance indicators (KPI) and optimizations;
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels;
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Business School, you have an analytical mindset and a drive for efficiency and optimization.
- Excel has no more secrets for you!
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling
- Vous parlez un peu le français ou souhaitez apprendre ☺
- Working in the center of Paris (15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower), in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people
- Happy hours every week
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices
- Location: Paris, France – Incubator Boucicaut –
- Dates: as soon as possible for at least 4 months
- Compensation: according to experience
- Contact: send your resume to [email protected]