BulldozAIR is a construction project management platform used by large generalist corporates to collaborate with their construction contractors and monitor the progress of their sites from their office. Our software is used by industry leaders from real estate, energy, retail, transportation, infrastructure, and manufacturing. Some clients include SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci Energies, Bouygues Immobilier and Carrefour to name a few.
By joining us you will integrate two of the most important and exclusive startup ecosystems in the world:
- Y Combinator: The world’s most selective startup accelerator. Based in Silicon Valley, Y combinator has backed some of the fastest-growing companies in the world including Airbnb, Dropbox, and Stripe.
- Station F: Based in Paris, Station F is the biggest startup incubator in the world. In one year, it has become the European hub for innovation with 1000 startups, VC Partners such as Daphni, Kima Ventures, and Ventech, as well as tech partners such as Facebook, Amazon, and Google.
Other perks of joining BulldozAIR
- Gain valuable knowledge on the startup ecosystem
- Expand your network with two of the most exclusive startup environments in the world
- Participate in international tech and innovation events (Viva Technology, station F events, etc.)
- Work in a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- Be in direct contact with the top management of some of the largest companies worldwide
- Improve your knowledge of the tech culture
- Get a general overview of different business areas
- Obtain multidisciplinary expertise
- Have autonomy and make decisions
- Have the flexibility to develop the areas of expertise you are interested in
- Possibility to join the BulldozAIR team at the end of your internship
As a part of the marketing team, you will work closely with the head of the unit to build awareness of our B2B solution through various types of online media in order to drive growth. Your tasks will include:
- Build rich content that attracts a qualified audience (blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize online distribution of such content through newsletters and social networks because “Content is King, but Distribution is Queen”
- Monitor performance and update content in the website
- Assist with promotional activities through digital platforms
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions
- Track, measure and provide insights and understanding of the performance of all our online activities
- Currently pursuing a MA/MS degree in business, communications, journalism or web design.
- You’re an expert at social media.
- You’re detailed-oriented and creative.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, WordPress, Photoshop or Sketch.
- You’re a fast learner
- Excellent level of grammar and spelling.
- Good level of French is a plus.
- Excellent level of English is required.
- Only internships allowed (No alternance or contract pro)
Send your resume to jobs+IS[email protected].
- Location: Paris, France – STATION F –
- Dates: as soon as possible & for at least 3 months
- Compensation: according to experience and success
- Happy hours every week