BulldozAIR is looking for an intern UI/UX designer to help us update and refresh various marketing materials.
BulldozAIR is a fast growing start up company founded in 2012. Built in Paris and San Francisco, we had the opportunity to participate in Y Combinator last June!
BulldozAIR is a visual task management application for construction projects. We collaborate with big groups, such as SNCF, Total, Air Liquide, Vinci and Carrefour to name a few. Taking off very fast, we are searching for new talents to join the adventure!
We are looking for a creative thinker with web design experience who is motivated to work with an innovative startup and a strong desire to grow and learn. Your tasks will include:
- Design and produce various marketing materials;
- Create and modify visual screen mockups across multiple projects;
- Maintain visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of BulldozAIR’s brand;
- Generate pixel-perfect assets and illustrations for the development team;
- Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design, communications, interaction design, or other similar design field.
- Hand on experience with design and mockup tools like Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Understanding of the digital media nuances like Responsive Design, grids, mobile first etc.
- Obsession with design detail to perfection
- A portfolio with great examples of design work
- Vous parlez un peu le français ou souhaitez apprendre ☺
- Working in the center of Paris (15 minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower), in a young international environment (employees of different nationalities), with friendly and bright people
- Happy hours every week
- Working in a building where 40 other startups have their offices
- Location: Paris, France – Incubator Boucicaut –
- Dates: as soon as possible for at least 4 months
- Compensation: according to experience
- Contact: send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]