File synchronization is usually automatic but if you notice that your notes are incomplete or you consider that the synchronization process is not up to date, you can always force sync your device to ensure your data is safely stored.
- To force sync your files, simply go to the “⋮” icon on the top right corner
- Tap “Sync” to force sync the device
- Select “Sync” on the top of the screen, to force sync the device
- If you are inside a note, tap the arrow icon under the note name to force sync the device
- There is absolutely no necessity to force sync here! The web application is always synchronized to the database, so you don’t need to worry about synchronization when using BulldozAIR on the web
Always keep your data synchronize to ensure you have access to all the information you need from any of your devices at any time.