This training session addresses the main stages of project creation on BulldozAIR. You will learn how to create a BulldozAIR account, then a project as well as invitations to collaborate with others in the application. You will also learn how to create the document tree and the tags needed for an optimal use of BulldozAIR.
What can we help you with?
Manage your account
- How can I create an account?
- How can I log in to BulldozAIR?
- How can I log out from my account?
- How to edit my profile?
- Can I change the language at BulldozAIR?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I deactivate my BulldozAIR account?
- Can I backup or export back my data from BulldozAIR?
- Where do I receive notifications regarding projects?
Sync & storage
Plans, pricing & billing
Collaborate with others
- What is a team?
- How do I setup my team in a project?
- Are there different permission levels for sharing?
- What is the interest of adding Contributors to my project?
- How to configure roles in my team?
- How to add groups?
- Who can create a project?
- Can I remove users from a project?
- Can I email a note?
- Where can I learn how to use BulldozAIR?
Policies & guidelines
Collecting information on the field
This training session includes all the tools available for the gathering of information from your tablet or smartphone within the BulldozAIR application.* You will learn to master the creation of notes, the central element of the tool.
Information search and the export of reports
This training session concerns the tools for information retrieval and export of data in BulldozAIR. You will learn how to easily find information that you need or want to see, particularly through the use of notifications and filters. You will also observe how to create reports of visits and punch lists automatically using the application.
Chat with us for live help by clicking on the orange icon at the bottom right of your screen and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.