This training session addresses the main stages of project creation on BulldozAIR. You will learn how to create a BulldozAIR account, then a project as well as invitations to collaborate with others in the application. You will also learn how to create the document tree and the tags needed for an optimal use of BulldozAIR.
What can we help you with?
- Create notes
- Add an observation to a note
- Add tags to your notes
- Change the status of a note
- Favorite, rename, move or archive notes
- How to fill a form in a note?
- Assign contributors to a note
- Set dates with the calendar
- Add a document to a note
- Send invitations to your notes
- Add photos and images to your notes
- Add plans to your notes
- Set priorities for your notes
- Share links in your notes
- Add a position to your note
Manage your account
- How can I create an account?
- How can I log in to BulldozAIR?
- How can I log out from my account?
- How to edit my profile?
- Can I change the language at BulldozAIR?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I deactivate my BulldozAIR account?
- Can I backup or export back my data from BulldozAIR?
- Where do I receive notifications regarding projects?
Sync & storage
Plans, pricing & billing
Collaborate with others
- What is a team?
- How do I setup my team in a project?
- Are there different permission levels for sharing?
- What is the interest of adding Contributors to my project?
- How to configure roles in my team?
- How to add groups?
- Who can create a project?
- Can I remove users from a project?
- Can I email a note?
- Where can I learn how to use BulldozAIR?
- How to delete a project?
- How to rename a project?
- How to change the picture of a project?
- How to delete tags?
- Create folders in Plans
- How to delete elements from a note?
- How to delete plans?
- Delete tags from your notes
- Can I modify a note?
- How to visualize PDF files in BulldozAIR?
- How to duplicate a project?
- Can I rotate my plans?
- Can I select which projects to display?
Policies & guidelines
Collecting information on the field
This training session includes all the tools available for the gathering of information from your tablet or smartphone within the BulldozAIR application.* You will learn to master the creation of notes, the central element of the tool.
Information search and the export of reports
This training session concerns the tools for information retrieval and export of data in BulldozAIR. You will learn how to easily find information that you need or want to see, particularly through the use of notifications and filters. You will also observe how to create reports of visits and punch lists automatically using the application.